About Canine Fine Dog Training
At Canine Fine, we use science based positive dog training techniques to encourage appropriate behavior and foster trust between you and your dog. Obedience and other training should be rewarding for you as well as your dog. We offer group classes and private instruction.
To learn more about us and become familiar with who we are, please click on the following links. If we can answer any questions for you, please give us a call 720.340.2154 or email us.
- Meet Marnie Johnson, CPDT-KA, dog trainer
- Read what our clients say about the obedience, agility, therapy dog or other training they have received.
- We support local businesses!
- We only refer to the best in the local (Denver Metro, specializing in Longmont / Boulder area) pet industry.
- We believe in giving back to the community.
Read our latest blog posts for dog training information.
Flexibility in dog training through Open Enrollment classes keeps dog and handler teams coming back for more. Want to know why and how?read more
Train Your Dog Festivities at The Paw Market January is known for National Train Your Dog Month (TYDM) and we have several activities for you and your dog to join the movement at The Paw Market in Longmont, CO. Do you have a question you have been wanting to ask a...read more